An evening honoring J. KELL and NANCY HOUSSELS
Presented by BOYS TOWN Nevada
Planned in the spirit of Mardi Gras and bound to include a magical spin in the best of New Orleans style, this dinner gala will honor J. KELL and NANCY HOUSSELS for their outstanding commitment to the betterment of the Las Vegas community. Slated for Friday, May 8th at the Las Vegas Hilton, this event will benefit BOYS TOWN NEVADA and their local facility.
To support and participate in this most worthy event, please contact Erika Christensen at 642-7070, x117 or email@example.com.
When: Friday, May 8, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 16, 2009
Last updated Feb. 16, 2009
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.