Has stream of projects dried up or is a flood about to happen?
Society for Marketing Professional Services Las Vegas luncheon will feature Gale W. Fraser II of the Clark County Regional Flood Control District discussing previous financial projections and current financial conditions.
Information: Nathan Emens at 597-9393.
When: Tuesday, May 5, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Lawry's The Prime Rib, 4043 Howard Hughes Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $60
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 30, 2009
Last updated April 30, 2009
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.