Ron Dante and The Mellowtones at The Cannery
Ron Dante and The Mellowtones will put on an old fashioned sock hop at The Cannery. The spring fling will also include The Wonderelles and Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods. Relive your childhood with songs like, “Sugar Sugar,” “Tracy,” “At the Hop,” “Rock Around the Clock,” Johnny Angel,” “Splish Splash” and “The Stroll.”
When: Saturday, March 14, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cannery Casino & Hotel, 2121 East Craig Road, North Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 5, 2009
Last updated March 5, 2009
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.