CineVegas presents Attack of the 50 Foot Woman
A titanic beauty spreads a macabre wave of horror.
Philandering husband Harry wants to get rid of alcoholic wife Nancy and run away with the family fortune and his mistress.
Constant verbal abuse and a flat-out murder attempt almost worked. He might get away with it – but then there's an alien encounter.
A genie in a flying saucer has been whizzing by and Nancy gets too close. Now she’s 50 feet tall and growing faster than the chains of society can hold her back.
The pure guilty pleasure of a B-movie is alive and tall in this classic from 1958. The effects and dialogue aren’t going to impress – they are going to amuse like crazy.
The movie will be shown outside at the one-night only CineVegas drive-in under the neon of Fremont Street.
When: Monday, June 15, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $9 - $10
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 9, 2009
Last updated June 15, 2009
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse