CineVegas presents Attack of the 50 Foot Woman
A titanic beauty spreads a macabre wave of horror.
Philandering husband Harry wants to get rid of alcoholic wife Nancy and run away with the family fortune and his mistress.
Constant verbal abuse and a flat-out murder attempt almost worked. He might get away with it – but then there's an alien encounter.
A genie in a flying saucer has been whizzing by and Nancy gets too close. Now she’s 50 feet tall and growing faster than the chains of society can hold her back.
The pure guilty pleasure of a B-movie is alive and tall in this classic from 1958. The effects and dialogue aren’t going to impress – they are going to amuse like crazy.
The movie will be shown outside at the one-night only CineVegas drive-in under the neon of Fremont Street.
When: Monday, June 15, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $9 - $10
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 9, 2009
Last updated June 15, 2009
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens tonight at Mandalay Bay
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- Joe Downtown: Restaurant serving ‘Fresh American’ coming to East Village
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.