Bet on the Farm: Sustainable Food & Wine @ The Palazzo
events to celebrate Bataali's certification by the Green Restaurant Association
On Friday, June 5th, from noon to 6:00 pm, Celebrity Chef Mario Batali will bring the first - ever farmer's market to The Palazzo. Local farmers wil set-up the market at the Palazzo's Waterfall Atrium. Fresh produce will be available for guests and restaurant chefs to taste & purchase. Included will be fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, honey, artisanal bread and more. Batali's three certified-green restaurants, Carnevino at The Palazzo and B&B Ristorante and Enoteca San Marco at The Venetian will be recognized with the prestigious recognition. Ceremonies at 4:30 pm will include comments by winemaker Joe Bastianich as well as Celebrity Chef Mario Batali. Concluding the festivities will be an exclusive dinner event at Carnevino, a three-course, prix fixe menu priced at $45.
Farmer's Market is a free offering to the general public. The dinner at Carnevino is by reservation - 789-4141.
When: Wednesday, June 3, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino, 3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $45
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 28, 2009
Last updated May 28, 2009
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Jabbawockeez shift into higher gear with ‘Prism’ at Luxor
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.