Mayor Goodman's Birthday Bash
A benefit on behalf of Three Square
Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman will turn 70 and in support of Three Square his celebrations will include a fun-raiser at the Fremont Street Experience. Come celebrate and have aq Bombay Sapphire Martini in his honor. Enjoy live entertainment, receive a commemorative t-shirt and be one of the "faces in the crowd" for his offical Mayor's Birthday photo.
Tickets are $20 and proceeds benefit Three Square, Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health and Opportunity Village.
When: Friday, July 31, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted July 10, 2009
Last updated July 10, 2009
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Reid, Sandoval among heavy hitters going to bat for compromise NV Energy bill
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.