Audition to perform with Matt Goss at The Palms
International singing sensation Matt Goss and Pussycat Dolls creator Robin Antin are searching for the most talented female singers and dancers to perform alongside London-based crooner Matt Goss in an all new production show at the Palms Casino Resort. If you think you have the chops, arrive at The Pearl at the Palms in form-fitting clothes and high heels with a resume and a photo. Please bring a 30 second song prepared for your audition to show off your vocal range. Dancer and singer/dancer audition should check in at 9:30 a.m. and singer only auditions at 3 p.m.
When: Wednesday, July 15, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Pearl at the Palms, 4321 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 18+
Event posted July 6, 2009
Last updated July 6, 2009
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Focus on security, not talking points
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.