Marketing/Sales Workshop: Quit Whining & Start Selling! at the Green Valley Ranch
The Henderson Chamber of Commerce and the Henderson Development Association will host a Marketing/Sales Success Workshop: Quit Whining & Start Selling!
The workshop will focus on proven ways to grow your business in a slow economy, the concept of “mind capture” and how top marketers use it to gain the edge, and the power of content and ways to improve online marketing.
Tony Rubleski, president of Mind Capture Group, will present. Rubleski is a No. 1 bestselling author, speaker and marketing expert. He will discuss how to generate more referrals and repeat business and the secrets to capturing the attention of the 21st century customer.
When: Tuesday, July 14, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Green Valley Ranch, 2300 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 8, 2009
Last updated July 8, 2009
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport