Marketing/Sales Workshop: Quit Whining & Start Selling! at the Green Valley Ranch
The Henderson Chamber of Commerce and the Henderson Development Association will host a Marketing/Sales Success Workshop: Quit Whining & Start Selling!
The workshop will focus on proven ways to grow your business in a slow economy, the concept of “mind capture” and how top marketers use it to gain the edge, and the power of content and ways to improve online marketing.
Tony Rubleski, president of Mind Capture Group, will present. Rubleski is a No. 1 bestselling author, speaker and marketing expert. He will discuss how to generate more referrals and repeat business and the secrets to capturing the attention of the 21st century customer.
When: Tuesday, July 14, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Green Valley Ranch, 2300 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 8, 2009
Last updated July 8, 2009
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Henderson man gets 15 years in child pornography case
- Henderson Police looking for new clues in unsolved slaying
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
- Sheldon Adelson: Online gambling is fool’s gold
- Microsoft offers hackers in Las Vegas $100,000 to crack Windows 8.1
- Analysis: Senate bill still allows illegal immigration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.