Star Spangled Spectacular @ Springs Preserve
Las Vegas Philharmonic's annual July 4th concert
New location, same great music and program! Conducted by artistic director David Itkin, the Las Vegas Philharmonic will present a program of patriotic music and delightful pop selections. For the first time, this annual 4th of July concert will be performed in the amphitheater at Springs Preserve (333 South Valley View Blvd). This is an evening for everyone with gates opening at 6:00 pm and music at 8:00 pm. Food and beverages will be available for purchase onsite, but (please) no outside food, chairs or blankets allowed.
Information @ www.springspreserve.com or 822-7705
Various ticket levels are offered, from VIP to general ground passes
and discounts for Springs Preserve annual passholders.
When: Saturday, July 4, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $17.50 - $82.50
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 8, 2009
Last updated June 8, 2009
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.