Molotov at the House of Blues
Hear the rock, hip-hop and alternative sounds of Molotov in Spanish and English.
Performing rock, hip-hop and alternative music in both Spanish and English, Molotov hails from Mexico City where they have cultivated quite a following. With their witty, sarcastic and sometimes politically charged lyrics, Molotov brings new meaning to their already violently associated namesake.
Much like the weapon used amongst Russian rioters during the communist revolution, Molotov's sound and message is explosive.
When: Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $30
Age limit: All ages
- Molotov on MySpace (Feb. 1, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 1, 2008
Last updated Jan. 26, 2009
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.