King of Cornhole competition at Sam's Town
It sounds like a Beavis and Butthead reference but really, Cornhole is simply beanbag tossing at about a 30 foot distance. The winner of the King of Cornhole competition at Sam's Town receives $1,000 and the tile of King of Cornhole. Who wouldn't want that award on their wall of fame?
When: Saturday, Jan. 24, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sam's Town, 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 23, 2009
Last updated Jan. 23, 2009
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino