Don McMillian at the Harrah's Improv
Don McMillan takes the stage at the Improv at Harrah's along with supporting acts Katsy Chappell and Flip Schultz. Don McMillan is a Stanford grad who worked for years as a computer chip designer then turned to comedy after winning the 16th Annual San Francisco International Stand-Up Comedy Competition in 1991, followed by a big win on Star Search.
When: Friday, Jan. 9, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Harrah's, 3475 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $31.95 - $44.95
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 5, 2009
Last updated Jan. 11, 2009
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.