Don McMillian at the Harrah's Improv
Don McMillan takes the stage at the Improv at Harrah's along with supporting acts Katsy Chappell and Flip Schultz. Don McMillan is a Stanford grad who worked for years as a computer chip designer then turned to comedy after winning the 16th Annual San Francisco International Stand-Up Comedy Competition in 1991, followed by a big win on Star Search.
When: Wednesday, Jan. 7, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Harrah's, 3475 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $31.95 - $44.95
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 5, 2009
Last updated Jan. 11, 2009
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.