WALK WITH THE HEART OF A CHILD
Presented by Children's Heart Foundation
Now in its sixth year, this early morning event inside Fashion Show Mall is something for everyone ... seniors, families, teens and businesses/organizations who wish to help improve the lives of children who suffer from heart problems. Proceeds fund CHILDREN'S HEART FOUNDATION whose mission involves educating healthcare professionals and the public on pediatric cardiology issues as well as assisting families dealing with the emotional and financial toll exacted by a child's heart problems. Last year more than 1,300 individuals participated and there are high hopes to exceed this number in 2009. Registration starts at 7:00 am, the walk at 8:30 am, with advance registration available at the Web site below.
Fees are $25 for adults, $15 for virtual walkers & $10 for seniors and students; Renee Rietgraf is handling registration & other information requests. Contact her at 967-3522 or email@example.com.
When: Saturday, Feb. 28, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fashion Show Mall, 3200 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $25
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 14, 2009
Last updated Feb. 14, 2009
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.