Children's Miracle Network Mardi Gras Fundraiser
Presented by St. Rose Dominican Hospital Foundation
The most established (and much-loved) fundraiser in Southern Nevada, this special evening of Mardi Gras magic has been popular for decades. Presented with sponsorship by Clark County Collection Services and The Tyler Foundation on behalf of the Pediatric Centers at St. Rose Hospitals, this black-tie gala provides entertainment galore, a superb dinner and magical auction. Proceeds support the mission of providing quality health care for all of Southern Nevada. Festivities begin in the grand ballroom at Bellagio Resort.
For more information and tickets, call 616-5762 or visit the Web site below.
When: Saturday, Feb. 21, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bellagio Resort and Casino, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S. , Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 17, 2009
Last updated Feb. 20, 2009
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.