NEVADA BUSINESS HALL OF FAME Awards Dinner
UNLV's College of Business and chief sponsor Deloitte are pleased to present the 8th annual NEVADA BUSINESS HALL OF FAME Awards Dinner at Mirage Resort. Honoring top business leaders who have made significant contributions to Nevada's economy and have brought postive recognition to the state, this affair is a great one for rubbing shoulders with our community's entrepreneurs and executives. Those to be honored in the 2009 ceremonies at the dinner are: J. Terrance Lanni, Thalia Dondero and Charles A. Lenzie.
Tables are $2,500 and individual tickets are priced at $275. For reservations and more information, call Anna Drury at 895-3608.
When: Thursday, Feb. 19, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Mirage Hotel and Casino, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Cost: $275 - $2500
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 17, 2009
Last updated Feb. 17, 2009
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.