Valentine's Day at the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel
The Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel specializes in traditional and themed weddings. If you are looking to get married on Valentine's Day in Las Vegas, why not have Elvis do the honors? Brides and grooms-to-be can choose from several themed wedding packages on Valentine's Day including the "My heart belongs to you" Visions from the King package with an Elvis impersonator minister sings several of The King's greatest hits while he makes your vows official.
When: Saturday, Feb. 14, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel , 1205 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $225 - $425
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 12, 2009
Last updated Feb. 12, 2009
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.