Stephen Marley at the House of Blues
Reggae legend Bob Marley gave birth to a musically talented family. One of his son's, Stephen Marley, will be serenading the crowd at the House of Blues for a special Valentine's Day show. Check out Stephen Marley Mind Control unplugged and acoustic at the Mandalay Bay music venue.
When: Saturday, Feb. 14, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $22
Age limit: 21+
- Stephen Marley (Feb. 11, 2009)
Event posted Feb. 11, 2009
Last updated Feb. 11, 2009
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.