The Opera Las Vegas presents Gone West! at the Clark County Library Theater
The Opera Las Vegas presents Gone West! at the Clark County Library Theater. The performance will include The classic one-act opera, The Face on the Barroom Floor, by Henry Mollicone as well as selections from the operas The Tender Land by Aaron Copland and Gabriel's Daughter also by Mollicone. The finale will be Oedipus Tex by P.D.Q. Bach.
When: Sunday, Feb. 8, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Clark County Library, 1401 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $30
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 12, 2009
Last updated Feb. 6, 2009
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.