Super Sunday at Spago
Watch the Big Game in style at Wolfgang Puck's Spago where you can dine on Spago Nachos, Housemade Popcorn with Parmesan Reggiano & Black Truffle Salt, Chicken Wing "Lollipops," Prime Skirt Steak Quesadillas, Kobe Beef Chili and Fried Mac-n-cheese with truffle Bechamel. You can't get THAT at your average sports bar!
When: Sunday, Feb. 1, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Spago Las Vegas, 3500 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite G-1, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 29, 2009
Last updated Jan. 29, 2009
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.