Big Game Party at Steiner's- A Nevada Style Pub
Get our reservations to watch the game while you enjoy preferred seating for the day and receive a licensed Super Bowl XLIII football as a keepsake gift; and a raffle ticket good for a chance to win a flat screen TV, home entertainment equipment and other prizes at Steiner's- A Nevada Style Pub.
All guests who have a reservation will also receive a square in the football raffle board. Every quarter Steiner’s will give away cash to square winners. Payouts are as follows: First quarter $750, Halftime $1,000, Third quarter $1,250 and Final Score $2,000 for a total payout of $5,000! There will be additional boards for increased fun on game day.
This event will take place at the Vegas/Buffalo Dr. and Las Vegas Blvd. /Windmill pub locations.
When: Sunday, Feb. 1, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Steiner's - A Nevada Style Pub, 8168 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $50 - $100
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 6, 2009
Last updated Jan. 6, 2009
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens tonight at Mandalay Bay
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Joe Downtown: Restaurant serving ‘Fresh American’ coming to East Village
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.