The UNLV Wine Affair at Green Valley Ranch Resort
The UNLV Wine Affair, sponsored by Wirtz Beverage Nevada, Green Valley Ranch and UNLV, will showcase some of the best wineries including Taittinger Vineyard of France and Napa Valley wineries Duckhorn Vineyards, J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines and ZD Wines. The night also includes a cigar rolling demonstration, a wine blending class and competition and a demonstration conducted by a master sommelier of Wirtz Beverage Nevada. Proceeds will benefit the Harrah Hotel College Scholarship Fund.
When: Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Green Valley Ranch, 2300 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson
Cost: $125 - $150
Age limit: 21+
- UNLV - Scholarship Wine Tasting - Green Valley Ranch Station (Aug. 19, 2009)
Event posted Aug. 17, 2009
Last updated Aug. 19, 2009
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino