Editing Old Photos & Documents Using Free Software" an informative program
presented by Jewish Genealogy Society of Southern Nevada
This informative program is one of a monthly series of useful offerings from the Jewish Genealogy Society of Southern Nevada. Presenter Michael Brenner, president of the organization will demonstrate how to edit and restore treasured family photographs using free down-loadable software.
The meeting is open to members and non-members. It is free of charge.
Monthly meetings are the 3rd Sunday of each month at 1:00 pm on the lst floor of the Sahara West Library, 9600 W. Sahara Avenue. For further details, call 243-2858
When: Sunday, Aug. 16, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sahara West Library, 9600 West Sahara Ave., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 1, 2009
Last updated July 1, 2009
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.