Summer Workshops for Kids at the Lied Discovery Children's Museum
Hands‐on science workshops will be held on Saturday, August 8, from 9 a.m. until noon. Human Body Fun ($25) is available for Little Learners ages 3‐6, and Grossology Fun ($30) is set for ages 7‐12. These workshops offer an interactive experience in based on the museum’s featured exhibition, Grossology: The (Impolite) Science of the Human Body. Cost includes all supplies and materials. Registration is required and deadline for these workshops is Friday, July 24.
Summer Workshop space is limited so register early. To register, call the museum reservationist at (702) 382‐3445.
When: Saturday, Aug. 8, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Lied Discovery Children's Museum, 833 Las Vegas Blvd. North, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $30
Age limit: 3+
Event posted July 8, 2009
Last updated July 8, 2009
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Jabbawockeez shift into higher gear with ‘Prism’ at Luxor
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.