After the Bomb: A Generational Narrative
hosted by the Atomic Testing Museum
This informative program will feature a multi-generational panel discussion looking at the ways in which the passage of time and other factors affect our perception of historical events. Congresswoman Dina Titus will serve as moderator.
Tickets are $5 per person. Call 794-5151 for further information.
When: Thursday, Aug. 6, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Atomic Testing Museum, 755 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 3, 2009
Last updated Aug. 3, 2009
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Oxbow leads Preakness the whole way, ruins Orb’s Triple Crown shot
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.