VITALITY - a benefit show on behalf of My Hope Chest
a local organization dedicated to supporting uninsured breats cancer survivors
Created and directed by Liana Blackburn,this special performance by VITALITY will be a one-time only fundraiser on behalf of My Hope Chest. This organization works with women who are uninsured breast cancer survivors and who need assistance with breast reconstruction. VITALITY is an evening of dance, live music and aerial acts woven together in a most dynamic way.
Tickets are $18 in advance or $20 at the door. All proceeds benefit the charity.
When: Monday, April 27, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Summerlin Library, 1771 Inner Circle Drive, Las Vegas
Cost: $18 - $20
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 23, 2009
Last updated April 23, 2009
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
- Where I Stand: Principles are worth the time, cost it takes to wage the fight
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.