"What On Earth Day" at the Springs Preserve
Springs Preserve will celebrate "What On Earth Day" to inspire awareness of and appreciation for the Earth’s environment with our Earth Day Olympics, scavengers hunts, special tours, live entertainment and more from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
When: Saturday, April 25, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 20, 2009
Last updated April 20, 2009
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino