Nevada Child Seekers - 5k dash & 1 Mile Stroll
hoted by THE DISTRICT at Green Valley Ranch
Hosted by The District @ GREEN VALLEY RANCH, this is the 15th annual presentation of NEVADA CHILD SEEKER'S " 5K DASH & 1 MILE STROLL" ... truly a "Race4Kids". Proceeds will benefit this fine organization's efforts in locating and advocating on behalf of missing, abducted and runaway children.
This is an early morning event with on-site registration at 6:00 am, stretching at 7:30 am and the 5K DASH TO START AT 7:45 am, the 1 MILE STROLL at 7:55 am. Enjoy games, entertainment and refreshments following the race. Commemorative t-shirts for all paid participants.
Registration online at www.nevadachildseekers.org or at THE DISTRICT - Guest Services office. Pre-registration is $25 until April 17, $35 after that date
When: Saturday, April 25, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The District at Green Valley Ranch, 2240 Village Walk Drive, Henderson
Cost: $25 - $35
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 9, 2009
Last updated April 9, 2009
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.