Watermelon Slice Martini for Earth Day at N9NE Steakhouse
N9NE Steakhouse at the Palms introduces the Watermelon Slice Martini, a unique organic cocktail to celebrate Earth Day. Enjoy this tasty libation made with fresh organic watermelon, Square One Vodka, Blue Agave Nectar and Elderflower.
When: Wednesday, April 22, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: N9NE Steakhouse, 4321 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 20, 2009
Last updated April 20, 2009
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.