MAD HATTER TEA & FASHION SHOW
Presented by Lied Discovery Children's Museum
Bring your children and grandchildren and follow Alice, the White Rabbit and their Wonderland friends to an afternoon of magical delight. Included in the afternoon tea will be a fashion show of beautifully dressed children who will glide down the Fashion Show Mall's MAIN STAGE runway. Proceeds from the tea party and fashion show will assisting with the funding of exhibits and programs at Lied Discovery Museum. For more information, contact Cora Sutehall at 382-3445, x106, or visit the Lied Discovery Children's Museum Web site.
When: Sunday, April 5, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fashion Show Mall, 3200 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 17, 2009
Last updated Feb. 17, 2009
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.