Mix 94.1's 12th Annual Pet-a-Palooza returns to the Star Nursery Fields at Sam Boyd Stadium
Enjoy a day of music, food and exhibits. The best part is your pet doesn't have to stay home.
Artists Train, David Cook, Fefe Dobson and Andy Grammer will take the stage to perform their hits for people and pets alike on Saturday at Star Nursery Fields at Sam Boyd Stadium.
The Nevada Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals will have dogs on-site that are available for adoption. Many other animal rescue groups will also be there.
Tickets are $8 per person but children ages 3 and under get in for free. A portion of the proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to the animal rescue groups on-site. receive $2 off admission with the donation of a can of pet food.
When: Saturday, April 4, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sam Boyd Stadium, 7000 East Russell Rd, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $5
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 4, 2008
Last updated March 9, 2011
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.