DISH a benefit for THREE SQUARE @ SPRINGS PRESERVE
A culinary arts evening
A fusion of celebrity chefs paired with celebrity entertainers, all assisting with this creative fundraiser on behalf of THREE SQUARE and the end of hunger in our community. An evening under the stars with the stars, the night will feature a cooking demonstration in the Springs Cafe by Wolfgang Puck hosted by Chef Peter Sherlock and dozens of opportunities to sample fine cuisine and enjoy the music.
Call 378-6200 for additional details and special arrangements.
When: Friday, April 3, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 17, 2009
Last updated Feb. 17, 2009
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.