Barry Manilow: Music and Passion
Music legend Barry Manilow continues his Vegas success at the Las Vegas Hilton
Sun FIle Photo
Las Vegas has become Mecca for 'fanilows' worldwide ever since "Manilow: Music and Passion" opened in 2005 at the Las Vegas Hilton. During the 90 minute show, which runs for approximately two weeks every month, Barry Manilow sings his famous songs that make the whole world sing. He also serenades the audience with music and lyrics from each decade starting with the 1940s.
Although the show may not be for the most budget conscious person, fans of the Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee will feel that it's money well spent.
All shows are inside the Hilton Theater starting at 8 p.m., and children must be at least 4 years old to enter.
When: Wednesday, Sept. 24, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $95 - $225
Age limit: 4+
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 13, 2009
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino | 00:00:00
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve | 10:00:00
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law | 19:00:00
- Seeing red: Protesters call attention to genetically modified food
- Immigrant license plan advances, but state drink proposal may die
- With night tours, Neon Museum offers new perspective of Vegas’ past
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- UFC 160 blog: Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos show their supremacy
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- Dispute simmers over road to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Long ball can’t save 51s in loss to Salt Lake
- Protesters to march vs Monsanto in 250 cities
- Bayern beats Dortmund 2-1 in final on Robben goal
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.