Kid Rock's been making his way through the music scene since the early 1990s, but it wasn't until 1999 when his hit "Cowboy" blasted the airwaves that he hit his stride.
With a name like Kid Rock and a chart topping song like "Cowboy," it wasn't easy to put him in any one musical category. And with songs like his 2002 duet with Sheryl Crowe, "Picture" and his latest hit, "All Summer Long" off his 2007 record, "Rock N Roll Jesus," Kid Rock has proven himself to be more than just another rock star.
When: Saturday, Sept. 20, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Pearl at the Palms, 4321 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $95.50 - $195.50
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 21, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.