Safe Street at Town Square
Thousands of parents and their little goblins will descend at twilight upon Town Square in the heart of Las Vegas where bright street lamps make it a safe Halloween setting. Enjoy Melanie and Michael's Pumpkin Patch, John Berry's Scary-Oke, Tom Chase's coloring creations and an amazing clown costume contest. Come trick-or-treat with your friends in a safe environment and bring clothes to donate for Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Southern Nevada.
When: Friday, Oct. 31, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 17, 2008
Last updated Oct. 30, 2008
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Practice makes perfect: Learning to speak without fear in the business world
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.