Barry Manilow: Music and Passion
Music legend Barry Manilow continues his Vegas success at the Las Vegas Hilton
Sun FIle Photo
Las Vegas has become Mecca for 'fanilows' worldwide ever since "Manilow: Music and Passion" opened in 2005 at the Las Vegas Hilton. During the 90 minute show, which runs for approximately two weeks every month, Barry Manilow sings his famous songs that make the whole world sing. He also serenades the audience with music and lyrics from each decade starting with the 1940s.
Although the show may not be for the most budget conscious person, fans of the Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee will feel that it's money well spent.
All shows are inside the Hilton Theater starting at 8 p.m., and children must be at least 4 years old to enter.
When: Thursday, Oct. 30, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $95 - $225
Age limit: 4+
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 13, 2009
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.