“Together 2” dance collaboration at UNLV
The UNLV Department of Dance presents “Together 2,” an exciting dance collaboration between the departments of dance at UNLV and Korea National Sport University in Seoul, South Korea, October 24 – 25 in the Judy Bayley Theatre. Outstanding and internationally acclaimed dance faculty from each institution will present work, along with 20 students who will perform choreography. Louis Kavouras, chairperson of dance at UNLV, and James Jeon, professor of dance at Korea National Sport University, developed this project.
When: Saturday, Oct. 25, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Judy Bayley Theatre, 4505 Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $18
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 7, 2008
Last updated Oct. 7, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.