Haunted Nevada: A Multimedia Presentation at Clark County Library
Paranormal research author Janice Oberding has been investigating the paranormal for more than 30 years and is the author of six books including the recently released, The Haunting of Las Vegas.
When: Thursday, Oct. 23, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Clark County Library, 1401 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: 11+
Event posted Oct. 16, 2008
Last updated Oct. 21, 2008
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino