World Championship Chili Cookoff at the Tropicana
Approximately 400 award-winning cooks from across the United States and beyond will compete in the annual World’s Championship Chili Cookoff at the Tropicana Hotel & Casino. The cookoff, produced by the International Chili Society (ICS)and presented by Tropicana, features officially sanctioned red chili, green “verde” chili and salsa competitions as well as a variety of chili-themed activities and live entertainment throughout the weekend.
When: Friday, Oct. 10, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tropicana Las Vegas, 3801 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 6, 2008
Last updated Oct. 6, 2008
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino