B.J. Thomas at Santa Fe Station
B.J. Thomas will perform live at Santa Fe Station. He's responsible for popularizing the electric sitar on tracks like "Hooked on a Feeling." He won fame with "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head," which made it to No. 1 on the Billboard charts and was featured in the 1969 hit film, "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid." In 1975, he had his second No. 1 hit, "(Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song."
When: Friday, Oct. 10, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Santa Fe Station, 4949 N Rancho Dr., Las Vegas
Cost: $24.75 - $36
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 13, 2009
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.