Conor McPherson's Shining City at the Judy Bayley Theater at UNLV
Conor McPherson's Shining City centers around a Dubliner trying to cope with his wife's recent death. Shining City was nominated for the 2006 Tony award for best play.
When: Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Judy Bayley Theatre, 4505 Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas
Cost: $17 - $25
Age limit: All ages
- UNLV Performing Arts (Sept. 13, 2008)
Event posted Sept. 13, 2008
Last updated Oct. 3, 2008
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.