Conor McPherson's Shining City at the Judy Bayley Theater at UNLV
Conor McPherson's Shining City centers around a Dubliner trying to cope with his wife's recent death. Shining City was nominated for the 2006 Tony award for best play.
When: Monday, Oct. 6, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Judy Bayley Theatre, 4505 Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas
Cost: $17 - $25
Age limit: All ages
- UNLV Performing Arts (Sept. 13, 2008)
Event posted Sept. 13, 2008
Last updated Oct. 3, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.