First Friday 6th Anniversary Celebration
Who said it wouldn't last? The monthly arts and entertainment event will be hosting more than 50 artists in gallery spaces and on the street. Several new artists will be showcased and you can enjoy tasty treats from the Kabob Hut, including freshly squeezed juice in biodegradable corn cups.
When: Friday, Oct. 3, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $2 - $20
Age limit: All ages
- First Fridays (Oct. 2, 2008)
Event posted Oct. 2, 2008
Last updated Oct. 2, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.