First Friday 6th Anniversary Celebration
Who said it wouldn't last? The monthly arts and entertainment event will be hosting more than 50 artists in gallery spaces and on the street. Several new artists will be showcased and you can enjoy tasty treats from the Kabob Hut, including freshly squeezed juice in biodegradable corn cups.
When: Friday, Oct. 3, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $2 - $20
Age limit: All ages
- First Fridays (Oct. 2, 2008)
Event posted Oct. 2, 2008
Last updated Oct. 2, 2008
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino