Barry Manilow: Music and Passion
Music legend Barry Manilow continues his Vegas success at the Las Vegas Hilton
Sun FIle Photo
Las Vegas has become Mecca for 'fanilows' worldwide ever since "Manilow: Music and Passion" opened in 2005 at the Las Vegas Hilton. During the 90 minute show, which runs for approximately two weeks every month, Barry Manilow sings his famous songs that make the whole world sing. He also serenades the audience with music and lyrics from each decade starting with the 1940s.
Although the show may not be for the most budget conscious person, fans of the Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee will feel that it's money well spent.
All shows are inside the Hilton Theater starting at 8 p.m., and children must be at least 4 years old to enter.
When: Thursday, Nov. 20, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $95 - $225
Age limit: 4+
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 13, 2009
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- In love at EDC? Now you can get married at the festival
- Nevada justices may be growing weary of inmate’s frequent appeals
- Strip Scribbles: Holly’s new wedding date; Jonas Brothers video; Trump’s new (and very, very wealthy) partners
- GOP bill would feed new funding to stalled Yucca project
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.