Barry Manilow: Music and Passion
Music legend Barry Manilow continues his Vegas success at the Las Vegas Hilton
Sun FIle Photo
Las Vegas has become Mecca for 'fanilows' worldwide ever since "Manilow: Music and Passion" opened in 2005 at the Las Vegas Hilton. During the 90 minute show, which runs for approximately two weeks every month, Barry Manilow sings his famous songs that make the whole world sing. He also serenades the audience with music and lyrics from each decade starting with the 1940s.
Although the show may not be for the most budget conscious person, fans of the Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee will feel that it's money well spent.
All shows are inside the Hilton Theater starting at 8 p.m., and children must be at least 4 years old to enter.
When: Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $95 - $225
Age limit: 4+
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 13, 2009
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.