Barry Manilow: Music and Passion
Music legend Barry Manilow continues his Vegas success at the Las Vegas Hilton
Sun FIle Photo
Las Vegas has become Mecca for 'fanilows' worldwide ever since "Manilow: Music and Passion" opened in 2005 at the Las Vegas Hilton. During the 90 minute show, which runs for approximately two weeks every month, Barry Manilow sings his famous songs that make the whole world sing. He also serenades the audience with music and lyrics from each decade starting with the 1940s.
Although the show may not be for the most budget conscious person, fans of the Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee will feel that it's money well spent.
All shows are inside the Hilton Theater starting at 8 p.m., and children must be at least 4 years old to enter.
When: Saturday, Nov. 15, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $95 - $225
Age limit: 4+
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 13, 2009
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.