Comedian brings laughs to Caesars
Sun File Photo
One of today's biggest names in stand-up comedy takes the stage for three nights at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
Modern stand-up is not the same without Dane Cook. His style of humor has sold out stages across the country and now he's bringing his special brand of humor back to Las Vegas at Caesars Palace.
Cook will be here Memorial Day weekend from Friday May 23 to Sunday May 25, tickets range from $75 to $175.
When: Sunday, May 25, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $75 - $175
Age limit: 21+
Event posted May 19, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- Political heat derails plan to let Legislature meet in Las Vegas
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- Actress Amanda Bynes accused of tossing bong from NYC window
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.