A night of laughs at the MGM Grand
Sun File Photo
Grammy and Academy Award-winning actor Robin Williams will bring his new stand-up routine to the MGM Grand Garden Arena for a night of pure comedy.
Williams is remembered for his starring roles in "Mrs. Doubtfire," "Patch Adams" and "Man of the Year," as well as the hit series "Mork and Mindy." He starred in the HBO special "Live on Broadway" in 2002, and garnered five Emmy award nominations. Williams is also active in the Comedic Relief fund, which uses comedy to raise money to benefit the homeless.
Tickets are $105.00 and $236.25, and the show starts at 8 p.m.
When: Sunday, May 25, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MGM Grand Garden Arena, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $105 - $236.25
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 16, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- 51s unable to hold off Storm Chasers, lose 4-3
- Jabbawockeez shift into higher gear with ‘Prism’ at Luxor
- Small Florida city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.