Comedian brings laughs to Caesars
Sun File Photo
One of today's biggest names in stand-up comedy takes the stage for three nights at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
Modern stand-up is not the same without Dane Cook. His style of humor has sold out stages across the country and now he's bringing his special brand of humor back to Las Vegas at Caesars Palace.
Cook will be here Memorial Day weekend from Friday May 23 to Sunday May 25, tickets range from $75 to $175.
When: Friday, May 23, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $75 - $175
Age limit: 21+
Event posted May 19, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.