Known in his mother country of Ireland as Daniel Bosco, Daniel O'Donnell began singing Irish songs and although he has ventured into new genres, there is still a hint of Ireland in most everything he does.
When: Thursday, May 15, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $45 - $85
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 2, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.